Tuesday, October 01, 2019

my baby don't mess around

Today was the first day that totally felt like fall - it rained/drizzled/was in the 40s-50s all day. Unfortunately that meant it took an hour to get to work. But I had several free hours somehow, which was surprising, so I actually got a lot done. And I survived all my meetings and left a little after five, which was even better.

But I still spent a couple of hours talking about work - Caroline, Isaac and I went to River and Woods and had a 100% agreeable time. It was nice to hang out outside of work (with wine), and also nice to go back to one of my favorite haunts - they were quite surprised when my favorite server brought us free dessert (and she and I exchanged emails to hang out in Denver sometime).

So that was fun, but it means I didn't get home until nine. I should have worked but I have no desire to, so I'm going to bed instead. Goodnight!

No comments: