Sunday, October 27, 2019

sometimes i give myself the creeps

Despite napping at 7:30 last night and then officially going to bed sometime around nine, I ended up sleeping until seven. This went a long way toward getting over my jetlag... and now it's midnight, which is either a good sign or will be a disaster since this is when I was getting up in Berlin.

But I did a bunch of house stuff today - I painted a whole bunch of samples on a whole bunch of walls, which took quite a bit of time. Then I raked a whole bunch of leaves and generally prepped some outdoor stuff - it was over 70 today, but we're supposed to get like eight inches of snow in the next couple of days. Stupid Colorado.

Then I went to the paint store to get three more samples, and then I went to whole foods to get groceries so that I can cook and generally keep myself alive if I don't go into work for a couple of days. Then I came home and painted a second coat of everything. I'm narrowing down my choices and am generally happy with where it's headed - but we'll see how it all looks in the morning.

And now I'm overdue for bed - goodnight!

No comments: