Tuesday, October 15, 2019

i'm waking up

It was a lovely day in Tahoe - I didn't write as much as I wanted, but I did write for a couple of hours, so it was still enough to feel happy. I also had to have a call with my boss, which made me less happy (because I don't like working on vacation, not because the call itself went bad). And I went to CVS and bought a bunch of eye care stuff - my eyes have been bothering me for several days, so I loaded up on new products to hopefully make them better.

I'm also now, finally, officially at the point of caring more about comfort than appearances - I bought a pair of sunglasses to go over my regular glasses. They're great, so pour one out for my youth, I guess.

We ended up staying in for dinner - we ordered takeout from a barbecue place. Unfortunately they forgot my order, so I didn't get much brisket... But everyone had so much food that I basically just ate everything else. And now, I think, it's bedtime - goodnight!

No comments: