Wednesday, December 18, 2019

can you whisper in my ear the things you want to feel

I had a decent day, although I was a few minutes late to work due mostly to general laziness with a side of construction. But I had some good meetings and also some great brainstorming on a project that I am passionate about and am going to do even if it feels like Frodo volunteering to go to Mount Doom.

I then left around five, ran an errand, drove to Denver, and grabbed a drink with Kristen at Ash'kara. We also had hummus, which was as great as usual, and it was a fun bit of downtime before the end of the year. Then I came home, did a bit of laundry, and mostly relaxed and sent some personal business emails and ignored my corporate inbox for the night. Fun fact, though - the laptop that I thought I'd fried yesterday miraculously repaired itself overnight, so that was good news. The screen wouldn't turn on yesterday, but I knew the hard drive was still working because I'd plugged it into an external monitor. So whatever rest it got overnight was enough to cure it.

And now I need to go to bed - after wishing my mother and Chandlord both the happiest of birthdays! Goodnight!

No comments: