Saturday, December 14, 2019

jeremy bearimy

Sorry for not blogging last night - nothing of interest happened (other than that [censored] rightly gave me feedback for telling him that a member of Roxette died via my blog rather than a personal telephone call). I've also been trying to embrace the mindfulness/lack of Internet that I built in Santa Cruz, so I tried to stay a bit offline.

Today was more of the same - I woke up and actually didn't check my phone, and then journaled a bit before starting my day, which was a win. I worked from home, and I was done at 4:30....and unfortunately around five, as I was making chili, I had what felt like it might have been a migraine. That kind of knocked me out, so I ate and napped and skipped the holiday party I was supposed to go to. No regrets, though...when I eventually recovered a bit, I journaled some more, made a list of decorating things to do, and then watched several episodes of The Good Place.

And now, it's later than I've stayed up in ages and my residual headache needs a bed - goodnight!

No comments: