Monday, December 16, 2019

I should be on top but I'm always underground

I had a decent Monday - I slept poorly, which is unusual for me, but I made it out of bed by 6:30 and journaled for half an hour before tackling the day. I had to drop my car off at the Audi dealership for service and recalls, and then I went to work and slogged all day. I had more free time than I usually do, so of course I messed around instead - I had lunch with Kelly, gossipped with some people, and generally wasn't totally in it to win it.

So I left around 4:30, picked up my car, and went to a super Target to finish Christmas shopping. I got toys for the kids in the family, and I picked up a copy of Settlers of Catan, which is a classic board game that somehow my family has never played (probably because it doesn't have trains). So, that was a v worthwhile errand, even though I would've rather been home.

I eventually made it here, though, where I ate leftover pizza and did some more Christmas browsing. Then I did a couple of hours of work to make up for being lazy at the office. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: