Friday, December 06, 2019

good words

I'm in Santa Cruz, listening to the rain fall outside my window. I had a great day in SF - I did a bit of work this morning while watching the crashing waves on Ocean Beach, and then V and I met Barbara, Anne, and Grace at Cliff House for one of our fancy lunches. It was great to see them, although it felt like I just saw them...but I've lived a year in the two months since we were in Tahoe, so time has ceased to be a fathomable thing.

Then V and I drove to Santa Cruz, where we're spending the weekend at a memoir class in the same facility where I did a class with Grace last year. It's great to be back, and I think I'll get a lot out of it. But in order to get a lot out of it, I want to be more present, and that means less device time. So if I don't blog tomorrow, don't assume I'm dead...I may just be avoiding tech. Goodnight!

No comments: