Sunday, December 20, 2020

chipmunks roasting on an open fire

Apologies for not blogging last night - I meant to, but instead I stayed up way too late researching 2021 planners + texting with Riturani. So, today I was v. lazy - I didn't get out of bed until after ten, and didn't eat lunch until two, and it was really almost too lazy given that I want to get tings done on this break.

But I did write a bunch of Christmas cards (finally...they probably will not reach people by Christmas, but I didn't have a lot of time because Minted delivered my order almost ten days later than planned). And I had a v. tasty supper with my family - my mom cooked tonight, and she made a perfect roast beef with potatoes and carrots. We're alternating cooking duties; I made chicken with a bacon/parmesan/mushroom/cream sauce last night, and I think I'm cooking tomorrow night, so we'll see what I come up with. Also, I took a walk around the yard, so at least I got outside for a bit of fresh air.

Now, though, I'm tired and am going to haul myself to bed before I get too distracted by the internet - goodnight!

No comments: