Wednesday, December 16, 2020

ethereal stepping

One more day...and with each day I have slightly fewer meetings, since everyone is ready to be done and so things are slowly dropping off calendar. I do have several things I need to do tomorrow before I can start my break, and if I don't do them tomorrow I will need to do them in the next few days, so I have some incentive to slog hard and fast tomorrow. But we'll see whether I'm successfully able to get in the zone - right now, my energy levels are resisting the idea of ramping up to anything approaching massive productivity.

Or maybe I just don't want to be massively productive at work - I did spend the last few hours taking care of personal tings, and that felt good. And today was overall pretty decent - I slogged, but it wasn't super onerous. And my mom made tenderloins and tater tots (and green beans, in a nod toward health), and it was all excellent. So, if I can carry a tiny bit of my personal momentum into tomorrow, I may be able to end the work week/month/year strong despite the fact that 2020 has been anything but strong.

But now I need to sleep if I'm going to accomplish feats of productivity tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: