Friday, December 04, 2020

it's a promise i can't make and i won't validate

I'm sleepy and I think I need to go to bed right now - I'm technically in a virtual writing conference this morning, and it's on central time because it was supposed to be in Houston (which means I should be at the Houston Four Seasons right now, but I am not because it's the end of the world). The first session starts tomorrow at 7am and it's unclear if I will make it to that because it's recorded and so it's tempting to sleep in....but if I sleep in, there's also a chance I won't get around to watching it. So sleep and getting up seems like a better idea, but we shall see.

Today was fine - I mostly worked, although I wasn't all that productive. But at least I slept a ton last night, so my energy was better. And I ran a quick end of day errand to return things and pick up things at Nordstrom and Crate and Barrel, which is pretty much my usual shopping pattern now. Then I ordered Thai delivery for dinner, watched the evening session of the conference, talked to my parents, and generally slacked off until now.

And so now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: