Thursday, December 03, 2020

spiracles

Today was kind of rough - I haven't been sleeping enough, and I was having nightmares this morning, so my energy was dragging and my concentration wasn't really available. It didn't help that I had a massive number of meetings, many of which required a lot of conversation, and so I had to be on. Everything was fine and none of it was dramatic, but it was more effort than I really felt like expending today.

But I survived and it could definitely worse. However, since I was dragging, I have nothing exciting to share - although I did have one of those rare days where I ordered both lunch (poke bowl) and dinner (chicken kebab and hummus plate) because I couldn't be bothered to even heat something up. And now I'm going to stop staring at screens and unwind so I can get some real sleep tonight - goodnight!

No comments: