Saturday, December 12, 2020

I know I love you and you love the sea

I have arrived safely in ye olde iowa after an uneventful drive (although my phone, which I am typing on, tried to say "infection" instead of "uneventful", so hopefully it's not more knowledgeable than I am). The actual drive time was exactly ten hours, which was excellent (since it's 680mi), but I had to make a couple of stops for bathrooms and gas, so time on the road was more like 10.5hrs. But since I didn't stop for food or any other fun, I made good time.

However, I didn't leave Denver until after ten, so it was late when I got to Iowa. But my parents were kind enough to let me in, and we hung out for a bit before they went to bed and I did a bit of settling in. And now I desperately need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: