Monday, December 14, 2020

[untitled]

I'm too tired to think of a title, or of any substantive updates - I slogged most of the day, and then for another hour or two tonight, although tonight's session wasn't very productive and I should have just thrown in the towel early. But I did take an evening break to eat supper (taco salad, mmm) with my parents and hang out with my mom while discussing possible things to cook next week.

Or maybe I'm not tired...maybe I'm depressed because the Olive Garden in San Francisco is closing, and I will never go on another fantastic Tuscan voyage with the usual suspects. Or I'm sad because the Cliff House is also closing, which is a beloved meeting spot for my San Francisco writing friends. 2020 keeps striking. But I have three more work days to go before vacation and I think I can survive...goodnight!

No comments: