Saturday, July 03, 2021

i've made charts and graphs that should finally make it clear

I had a great day, all in all, and now vacation can begin in earnest (and by 'vacation' I mean that I'm going to be doing house projects all weekend). I had to work today, but I started it with Starbucks and had lunch with [censored] at Chipotle, so it wasn't bad (and the one meeting I had was great). Then, [censored] and I went to Home Depot, where we purchased many things to support the projects that we're doing this weekend (and by 'projects we're doing', I mean 'projects he's doing').

When we were finally done at Home Depot, we came home, unloaded, and ate takeout Thai food. Then [censored] fixed the broken light switch in my basement, which is great news since my basement has become a total mess since I haven't been able to turn on lights and organize things better. And then I watched the season finale of Top Chef - it was a great season, and it will be interesting to see how they handle the fallout of the finale due to some information that apparently came to light after the season was taped.

And then [censored] and I watched some more tv, and then I laid in bed for awhile and enjoyed some quiet time. And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: