Thursday, July 15, 2021

i tell my love to wreck it all

Today was a bonkers day at work, mostly because I had a million meetings and no breaks and half those meetings were ridiculous. But I did write just the tiniest amount this morning. And I was able to abandon the laptop a little before six and run to the greenhouse to spend some money; they do some rewards bucks through the season that are good for up to half off a purchase in early July, and today was the last day to use them. The greenhouse was hopping for a Thursday, since clearly other people had the same idea - but I picked up a couple of new houseplants and some potting soil, so it was worth the trip.

Then I came home, reheated some pasta, did some personal business stuff, and did some work business stuff. And now it's suddenly midnight and I must sleep immediately - goodnight!

No comments: