Saturday, July 17, 2021

like a damn sociopath

I can't blog tonight because I'm too tired and falling asleep on my keyboard and have thus far misspelled most of these words at least once before going back to editing. Today was great, though - I got some tings done talked to my friend Barbara (California Barbara, not Colorado Barbara) for a couple of hours, did some more tings, took a nap, and took care of some stuff outside.

Then, the reason I'm tired is because I had an 8:15pm reservation at Tavernetta, which is approx two hours later than I usually eat. Tavernetta has been on my list of places to try and I would say it hit the mark - the service was great and the food was impeccable. And I went with Jackson and Kelly to celebrate Kelly getting a new role outside my company - I don't want her to leave, but at least our friendship is likely to survive.

And now I'm desperate to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: