Wednesday, July 14, 2021

pour a little salt, we were never here

I'm slipping deep into my stupid workaholic ways, which is unfortunate as I realized tonight that summer is basically half over if you consider that Colorado has snow in May and could very well have snow on Labor Day. But the lure is strong - I can easily succumb to situations that involve helping others, and since so many people are out and other people are stretched thin, I feel like I need to pull some weight.

But today was good - my VP meeting went well, and it probably wasn't because of the manicure I gave myself last night, but I'm going to assume that it helped. I had meetings all day, then took a break to make some of my favorite sausage / chard pasta, which is pretty delicious and also reheats well. I then did some mindless scrolling on twitter and tiktok, and then I worked for an hour and a half to get on top of my email.

And now that I've done that, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: