Saturday, July 31, 2021

we are made of old rocks and salt

I didn't sleep well last night, so I was dragging today, which was an unfortunate start to my three day weekend. But I had a good day despite that. I spent the morning moving around in an attempt to get my stress out - I showered, used a softball as a foam roller to work out the tightness in my calves, and eventually walked around Breckenridge for an hour. It was a gorgeous morning and I'm glad I got out, because the afternoon turned cool and stormy and tomorrow promises more of the same.

I spent the afternoon writing, napping, and perhaps doing a bit too much on Twitter. Eventually, Barbara and I went out for dinner - we went to a Mediterranean restaurant that was quite delicious, so I felt satisfied. Then we came home and I watched some Olympics before doing some personal business.

And now I need to sleep so I can get more done tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: