Sunday, July 11, 2021

that's the impression that i get

I have nothing of interest to report - today was slightly more productive than yesterday, but it wasn't much to blog about. I took care of some personal business-type tings this morning, and then I mostly continued to be hermity and avoid people. I did, however, wash my sheets and my guest room sheets and did a couple of other loads of laundry, which was better than nothing. And I miraculously accomplished the most pressing order of business - I made a grocery run, which was way overdue, and so it's possible that I'll be able to feed myself this week. 

When I got home from the grocery store, I had to clean out my fridge to make room for the new stuff and toss things that were rotting. Then I called my parents - they seemed to be doing well, as are their cats and dad's foot and all the other usual things we check in on. Also, three rose bushes have sprung back from the dead by the old house - they were climbing up the south side of the house and we didn't move them before the destruction, so we just assumed they were gone. But life finds a way, and apparently they're coming back up from the ground, so that's exciting. And grass is growing where the house used to be, so that will be a trip to see when I go home next time.

After I talked to my parents, I didn't get much else done - I had to make my bed, fold a bunch of laundry, and take care of a few more tings, but it was mostly a quiet evening. And now I need to sleep so that I can write before work tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: