Saturday, November 13, 2021

some killer queen you are

I had a pretty lazy day, which is probably what I needed. I lazed in bed; then I hung out in my living room and made lists and researched home supplies for my Iowa house. I also took a nap at some point, which was surprisingly necessary. And I did manage to drag myself out of the house to buy groceries, so tomorrow will be better for it.

Eventually, I ran out to get a manicure, which repaired my nails - I was three weeks out from my last one, so things were getting a little dire. Then, I picked up Katie and we went out for dinner. This was a cold exercise since we decided to eat outside in deference to Colorado's spiking covid cases, but the place we tried (Attimo) was really good all in all. They're more of a wine bar than a restaurant, so the food options were limited (but tasty). The wine flight, however, was quite good, and our conversation was a delight despite being chilly.

And now, I need to sleep an attempt to make tomorrow less lazy (or at least more satisfying) - goodnight!

No comments: