Tuesday, November 16, 2021

take my shoes off and run

I have nothing new to report today. Work was fine, all in all; and then I ended it with a chat with Heather (aka dear respected madam), so that was a good way to close out the work day. I didn't do as much as I planned to do this evening because I was lazy and daydreaming of travel, but I ate some leftovers, messed around online, and then did an hour or so of day job stuff that didn't get done earlier in the day.

And now, I should sleep - I have a dentist appointment stupidly early tomorrow, and since I haven't been to the dentist since the beforetimes, I'm definitely overdue. In my defense, that tongue biopsy that kicked off the covid lockdown really scarred me for dental work (and I had no desire to drive to Boulder to my previous dentist just to get a cleaning), but I'm going to Katie's dentist who is six minutes from my house, so it's about as convenient as it can be (even if it is too early tomorrow).

So, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: