Friday, November 19, 2021

these two sides of my brain need to have a meeting

I didn't intend to skip blogging last night - I was halfway through the post and then distracted myself with other things (and then worked until midnight rather than going to bed as planned), and I went to bed thinking it had posted. But if I skip two days in a row, someone eventually asks if I'm alive - so the scraps of last night's post are now up for posterity.

sssanyway, today was fine - mostly a scramble to get ready to leave for ye olde Iowa tomorrow. That involved running errands, picking things up, and also doing day job stuff - all the usual things to prep for not being in Colorado for the next six weeks. I don't know what time I'll get out tomorrow - I'm almost entirely packed, but I haven't loaded my car, and I need to take care of some house stuff before I go. So, I suppose I should go to bed and fortify myself for the drive ahead.

And finally - happy birthday to my dad, who turned [x] today! Hopefully we'll be able to celebrate in person this weekend. Goodnight!

No comments: