Sunday, November 28, 2021

wait for them to ask you who you know

I'm feeling v. sleepy and should go to bed asap - I have to work tomorrow, and since I've almost completely put it out of my mind this week, it may be tricky to get back into it. Today was fine, though - [censored] and I messed around the house this morning, and then we tested my new paint sprayer this afternoon. We were a day behind where I intended to be with painting because of the water heater fiasco, and we didn't actually end up painting anything (other than testing the sprayer on a red wall that is no longer red but also isn't the color I plan to paint it). It's kind of a pain to clean up, but not that bad of a pain - so there's a chance I'll get with it and paint this week before / after work, but we shall see.

After [censored] left to go back to his home, I tidied up downstairs, put things back in order since I'm not painting in the living room, cleaned the kitchen, etc. Then I went out to Mom and Dad's - I had seen them briefly earlier in the day when they had stopped by, but tonight we hung out for a couple of hours. Mom made french fries to go with the leftover turkey, and there was still a bit of pie and apple crisp left, so it was a pretty tasty dinner.

Then I came back to my place, finished tidying, and took care of some online tings tonight. And now I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: