Friday, November 19, 2021

we took the bones out from the road

(note: I thought this posted last night but apparently I didn't finish it! Oops!)

I had intended to work late tonight, but my desire to work failed me, and so I should go to bed so that I can get up early tomorrow and take care of some tings. But today was pretty good, all in all - I slogged most of the day, and was delighted when I remembered that I had smoked salmon in the fridge and managed to find one remaining frozen bagel buried in my freezer. I took a quick break in the afternoon to run over to a coworker's to drop something off; it's finally actually chilly in Denver, but there's no sign of snow yet.

Unfortunately for my parents, I spent the evening ordering more stuff to be delivered to their house - but fortunately for them, I will be home by Sunday and so can clear out the massive amounts of stuff in their front hallway before more stuff arrives next week. The challenges of stocking an empty second house remotely are certainly interesting, but I'm enjoying the process.

No comments: