Wednesday, November 03, 2021

are you stuck in your old ways

I had a really nice, really exhausting day in the office in San Francisco - as much as I don't want to be in an office full-time, I will say that it's pretty nice to see people. I had to be there by eight so that I could do a two-minute presentation to a senior VP, and then I dipped straight into a full day of meetings, coffees, lunch, etc., etc. And then I went out with some of my team for happy hour / food at Coqueta - the tapas were great, as were the cocktails, but the gluten was probably a bit more than I should have allowed myself.

And now, I really need to sleep - I have a bunch of meetings in the morning before heading to the airport, and they will be easier if I am a little more well-rested than I am right now. Goodnight!

No comments: