Tuesday, November 30, 2021

every perfect summer's eating me alive until you're gone

Today was a carbon copy replica (remember carbon copy?) of yesterday - pretty much the same mix of writing before work, slogging through some meetings (although today I had to present to a senior VP for approx 90 seconds), and answering some emails. I did take a break in the afternoon to make chicken tortilla soup for dinner - my last meeting ended at six, so I had to get a head start on cooking dinner if I wanted it to be ready at a reasonable hour.

So, when my work was done, I took my soup and went to my parents' house and hung out with them for a couple of hours. I got back to my place a little after nine and should have worked or something, but I'm feeling too tired, and I have to get up early tomorrow. So, I think it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: