Sunday, July 31, 2022

a new foundation

I'm in the death march phase of the move - so nothing exciting happened today and yet I still got 13,000 steps on my Fitbit without leaving my house. However, the basement (where everything went to die during the pandemic) is almost entirely done, and I've made a dent in the kitchen. [Censored] was a trooper and packed a bunch of stuff too, and I'm definitely grateful that he came out and dealt with other tings while leaving me to my expertise (dishes and books).

I ended the night by logging into my work laptop to sign my exit letter and figure out the logistics of returning stuff, which was all bittersweet but ultimately exciting. And now I need to sleep so I can dig through the last of my stuff tomorrow before the movers come Tuesday - goodnight!

No comments: