Sunday, July 10, 2022

i'll be back when it's all complete

I felt much recovered from last night's headache when I woke up this morning - it probably helped that I got a lot of sleep, which is a feat I want to repeat again tonight. I also spent the day mostly relaxing - I messed around the house, got some coffee from Starbucks, and did some planning/journaling. Then I went to the mall to pick up something that I had ordered from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - I was v. restrained this year, and I also didn't buy anything else at the mall, although I did have a v. tasty salmon niçoise salad at the Nordstrom cafe.

Then I came home, messed around some more, and eventually went to BookBar to pick up a few books I'd ordered. I hung out there with some cheese/meat and a glass of rosé while brainstorming a bit for my novel, and that was pretty delightful. Then I came home, relaxed a bit, realized I was still hungry, and ordered takeout from Himchuli. And I crossed a bunch of tings off my to do list, so all in all it was a nice day.

But now I need to sleep so that I can accomplish many other feats of productivity tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: