Monday, July 25, 2022

i know this for sure, i'm walking out that door

I'm too tired to blog, but I've made it back to Denver. My trip to Iowa was v. quick, but not as quick as I had planned - I was 2.5hrs delayed tonight, which was not what I wanted, but it was what I deserved for booking the last flight of the day.

But I spent the morning finalizing some cabinet choices for my Iowa remodel, and I took care of some other house stuff before heading to the airport. My parents were kind enough to take me, and I got there in time to kill a bunch of time while eating a burger and having a glass of wine and writing and also talking to the guy next to me, who lives in a nearby small town in Missouri but does oil/gas stuff in Israel. Of course, once my flight got delayed further, I had a second glass of wine, and then I succumbed to the allure of fried cheese curds, which did both everything and nothing for my stomach.

And now, I need to sleep - I have a million things to do this week, so I need to get cracking. Goodnight!

No comments: