Thursday, July 28, 2022

i'm daydreaming in black and white

Packing continues apace... I'm almost done upstairs, with the exception of some clothes, so I'm feeling good about progress. Progress stopped for a bit this morning bc I picked up [censored] from the airport - [censored] v graciously volunteered to come out and help with tings I couldn't do by myself. Many other people offered various amounts of time, but [censored] has a unique blend of being v handy and also recognizing when I'm annoyed/about to get scary, which is a key set of skills for dealing with me when I'm stressed.

So, we rendezvoused at the airport, came to my house, and then had brunch at Bacon Social House. It was quite tasty, and it also made up both sleepy. But when I recovered, I packed the remaining stuff in the guest room, as well as most of the stuff in my room. And I sold my couch, which was a dream come true.

Then, [censored] and I had a surprisingly terrible dinner at an Italian place that I'd ordered takeout from during the pandemic and enjoyed. This might be the worst meal I've had in Denver, which was in unfortunate. So, [censored] and I drowned our sorrows in blizzards from Dairy Queen.

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!


No comments: