Wednesday, July 06, 2022

paint it black

I didn't do as much day job work as I should have today, but since it's unlikely that they will fire me, I decided to accept it. I spent the early morning (early-ish....but well before my first meetings of the day) spraying my office ceiling with [censored]. [censored] did most of the actual spraying, which was v. kind, but I feel like I pulled my weight on the setup/cleanup. My office turned out super well - I need to touch up a couple of places, but for the most part I'm delighted.

Then I slogged most of the day, with some leftover pizza to tide me over. Eventually, we had supper at my parents' house - my mom made mashed potatoes and green beans, and my dad barbecued chicken (that he had illicitly gotten for free, which made it even tastier), and it was all good. Then I came home and did some more paint cleanup, talked to a coworker for a bit, and am now getting ready for bed - goodnight!

No comments: