Wednesday, August 30, 2023

good times never seemed so good

The Walldogs are officially kicked off! It was a very long day - I was at the fairgrounds by 7:30am and got home at 9:30pm, which is earlier than I probably should have come home but definitely later than my body wanted.

But it all went as well today as it possibly could have - everything was pretty smooth and there were no disasters, so I'm delighted by that. And my dad, mom, and [censored] all helped in different ways, which was much appreciated. Probably none of them has as much fun as the old guy (whom I've known forever) that I gave full permission to drive a golf cart around and give people rides, but not everyone can have such a cushy gig.

But now, I desperately need to sleep and begin it all again tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: