Wednesday, August 23, 2023

sun down to sun rise

Yes, today was more mural stuff. No, I have nothing else of interest to report. I did take a break in the evening to make some chicken burrito bowls - not entirely necessary since I already had some food in the fridge, but I needed to use up some chicken I'd thawed out and cooking it now means I won't have to cook for the next couple of days. And it was a good reward for [censored], who dealt with a v. strange and complex phone situation for me. It was like Christmas when [censored] got home tonight, since we feasted on burrito bowls and then played around with devices (although this is nowhere near as exciting as playing Duck Hunt for the first time as a kid).

And now, I need to sleep, since there is (as usual) lots to do tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: