Tuesday, August 22, 2023

oh my starry eyed surprise

My brain is fried from too much screen time today, so I'm going to try to log off after this. But I got a million tings done for the mural festival - not the other million tings I have to do, but at least it was something. I worked on it for three hours when I woke up, then took a v. quick shower and made a v. boring sandwich to take with me to my weekly meeting. I did a bunch of stuff after it, got some allergy shots, came home, and continued making progress (with some breaks because I'm not totally a machine).

At some point, I cooked - I prepped some cobb salads for the rest of the week, which is labor intensive now but #worthit later. Then I did some more stuff - alternating between mural stuff + personal stuff that I've been neglecting.

And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: