Thursday, August 17, 2023

and all your weight, it falls on me, it brings me down

I had a v. productive day today, if you consider my volunteer activities for the mural festival to be productive. That's basically all I did - there were some tedious things that required deep focus, so I holed up in my office, put on some old techno, and got to it. I did take a break to make some scrambled eggs for lunch (which I ate with leftover roasted potatoes and brussels sprouts; [censored] only had the eggs), and I took a break for a bit after, but then I got back to it.

By seven or so I was beyond done, so I stopped and ate my last leftover taco and rice from yesterday (with half an avocado). Then I sat on my balcony for awhile since it was nice out and it's about to be broiling again. Then I talked to [censored], came upstairs, did a bit of mural stuff, and wrote for an hour.

And now, my eyes feel like they're about to fall out, so I need to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: