Monday, August 21, 2023

i'm gonna shake it like the thunder tonight, oh my

You can guess what I did today - I did mural stuff. I slept better last night, though, because I slept in my guest room, and I discovered that [censored] has been living like a king on the main floor while I've been sweltering upstairs. I do not want to have to clean out my basement this fall, but I think it will be #worthit for the HVAC project that I intend to embark upon....

But that's a problem for Future Sara. Today, I did a bunch of mural stuff, ran into town to see Nancy, did some more mural stuff, ate a bologna sandwich, etc. I did take a break to talk to Alice, who was on my team for ages before I left my job - we hadn't caught up in forever, so we had a video chat, and it was lovely. Then I ran into town to check on some mural tings, bought a couple of groceries, came home, and did some food prep - I made sweet potato hash, and I also poached chicken for cobb salads.

The sweet potato hash turned out quite well, and I ate it with fried eggs. Then I did mural stuff for the last three hours. And now, I'm going to try to go to bed before midnight so that I can recoup some brain energy before it all starts again tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: