Monday, December 18, 2023

again last night I had that strange dream where everything was exactly how it seemed

I have nothing to report today - I spent most of it being fairly productive, at least in terms of setting up some stuff for next year. I also went way too deep into productivity apps - Evernote seems to be in the process of giving up the ghost and I need to find an alternative, and I'm also trying to figure out how to make some Frankenstein combo of online to-do lists + paper planners + journals work for me. We shall see, we shall see.

I did take a break in the afternoon to take a birthday card to my mom, and I also fed myself (tuna sandwich for lunch, leftover noodles and fried eggs for dinner). And while tonight feels like a night where I could stay up all night, it's already one a.m. and I should probably sleep.

But before I close, I would be remiss if I failed to wish a happy birthday to my mom! and also to Chandlord! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: