Wednesday, December 13, 2023

good tidings we bring

I had a fairly successful day today - I got a lot of sleep, and then I made coffee, took a shower, and did my nails. I do miss getting manicures when I'm not on the coast, and I was tired of my nails looking shabby, so I filed, buffed, and then added several coats of gel polish. They look pretty great for an amateur attempt, so hopefully they last.

Then I talked to Tanya for a bit, did some online work, ate a v late lunch, did some more tasks, and took the briefest of naps. Then I went into town for the Christmas party for my secret society - I helped plan it, so I got there early to set up, but it was all a breeze. Dinner took a little too long to come out and I was starving, but I had fun talking to everyone and liked my salad when I finally got it. I also followed someone else's lead and got a "punch" (with Malibu rum and peach schnapps), which felt a little naughty and very tasty.

Then I came home, talked to [censored] for awhile, and decided I should go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: