Tuesday, December 12, 2023

do you believe in life after love

I was weirdly busy today, and it didn't help that I stayed in bed until after nine a.m. because I read late last night and the night before last. I took a shower, made some coffee, and went into town for allergy shots - they unfortunately hurt today, which I did not enjoy, but I'm reminding myself that they've been worth it. Then I came home, printed some stuff, ate a quick sandwich, and went back into town to have a meeting about the mural festival. We're planning some activities for the spring, and I really need to get back in the game so that I can take care of some tasks, but that's a problem for Future Sara.

Then I came home again and spent the afternoon taking care of a variety of business tings. When I was finally done, it was after six, so I ate a quick snack and made spaghetti all'amatriciana for dinner. It was tasty, as per usual, and I was glad that I ate something real instead of heating up something from the freezer. And then I spent the rest of the evening theoretically working, but actually procrastinating.

Now, it's not quite 10:30 and I'm starting to feel the suspicious edges of a second wind - but I want to go to sleep before I convince myself to stay up until two. Goodnight!

No comments: