Thursday, December 14, 2023

silhouettes when our bodies finally go

I have nothing to report - I woke up feeling like I might be getting a cold, but I took it easy and seem to have shaken that feeling off. I did talk to my HVAC guy for awhile, who dropped by with my bill, and who is always entertaining. I also dialed into a board meeting that I skipped going to in person since they wouldn't have had quorum without me. And I ate leftover spaghetti for lunch, which was tasty enough.

Then I did a bunch of personal administrative stuff, messed around online, made dinner ([censored] deserved burrito bowls, although [censored] deserves burrito bowls even more often than I make them), watched some music videos with [censored], and then scrolled somewhat mindlessly until now. And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: