Friday, December 08, 2023

no one will ever read the letters or the lies that i told

I had a surprisingly productive day, although I didn't write much...and also didn't get out of bed until 9:30 thanks to staying up until almost two reading last night. But when I did finally wake up, I showered, made some coffee, etc, and then went into town to get allergy shots.

When I got home, I didn't sit down because I knew I would lose momentum. Instead, I spent the afternoon doing Christmas decorations - I'm not totally in the habit of doing it because I used to always travel (to Iowa) at Christmas and so didn't do my own decor. But I was in the mood to do it today, so I put together my tree, decorated, switched outdoor wreaths, and then put all the boxes and other stuff back in the basement. My living room looks pretty festive, if I do say so myself, but I'm stopping there since I don't need to let Christmas explode al over my house.

Then I cleaned the kitchen, mopped, etc before taking a small break. I had my parents over for dinner tonight, so at some point I threw together some shrimp alfredo, which is delish. They got here just as I was finishing it, and it was super tasty.

But now, I'm falling asleep and need to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: