Sunday, December 03, 2023

scandal in the wind

I had a decent day around the house. I spent most of the morning deep cleaning my bathroom after yesterday's toilet installation adventure - not that my bathroom is large enough to require much time to clean, but I was overdue to clean my shower, and I cleaned all the other surfaces too. It is, perhaps, a sign of my age that the end result was exciting, but I suppose I'll take it.

Then I showered, made and ate lunch (huevos rancheros), procrastinated a bit, did a bit of writing, and spent the afternoon working on my office. My office closet is a disaster, and I got a long way toward making it less of a disaster, but there's still work to be done.

Eventually, I stopped doing housework and ate dinner with [censored] - we had a variety of leftovers from the fridge, all of which were delish. We also watched some of this week's SNL, which was bizarre and not particularly good beyond a few hilarious moments. And then I came upstairs, folded laundry, and contemplated my book while laboriously removing the gel nail polish that I'd gotten in San Francisco a few weeks ago. And now, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: