Monday, July 29, 2024

i was feeling part of the scenery, i walked right out of the machinery

Sadly I had to work today, which really put a crimp in my Olympics-watching style. Not that I've been able to watch anything during the day so far, but my desire is strong and growing.

However, work was fine and I wasn't all that resentful about having to do it. When I was done for the day, I ran into town to buy some broccoli, and then I came home and made salmon teriyaki with rice and roasted broccoli for dinner. [Censored] and I ate while watching tonight's Olympics coverage, which was quite satisfying. I was delighted that the men's gymnastics team brought home the bronze, and there were some fun swimming races.

But now, I need to go to bed (or maybe stay up stupidly late watching some equestrian coverage) - goodnight!

No comments: