Sunday, July 28, 2024

knew he was a killer first time that i saw him

I have nothing to report today. I didn't get enough sleep last night because of the Olympics, which is a problem that I'm trying to avoid tonight. I had a mostly good day, though. I spent a lot of it writing on my balcony, which went well until I overheated due to the absurd heat / humidity.

Then I watered flowers in town with my mom. We had signed up for this week of watering slots a month ago, not knowing that it would be the hottest week of the month. But watering went quickly with two of us, so it could have been worse. Then I came home, messed around a bit, showered, had dinner (leftover pulled pork and potatoes au gratin), and watched tonight's Olympics coverage with [censored]. The US did well and the women's gymnastics team is off to a good start, so it was all fun to watch.

Then I did a tiny bit of work for the day job, and now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: