Monday, July 08, 2024

she's a fire sign and I don't really know what that means

I have arrived in cedar rapids after a day of almost ceaseless slogging. I had a bunch of meetings and a bunch of tasks to complete, and I also had to pack, which was a lot. Luckily I was mostly able to pack while listening to a call I rarely talk in... No idea if I actually brought anything I want to wear, but we'll find out!

I'm in cedar rapids because Veronica is flying in tomorrow, and since I didn't want to take tomorrow off, it was better to come up tonight so I can work from the hotel in the morning. [Censored] stays here regularly, so when I checked in I felt like a celebrity (or a celebrity's sibling) because they all know [censored]. The whole trip was uneventful, but I'm glad I don't have to make this drive every week like some people do. 

But now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: