Sunday, July 14, 2024

back to take over the globe, now break bread

I have nothing to report - I was actually pretty productive today, after I grabbed a massive Starbucks cold brew and settled in to write some words. We all alternated between writing and snacking / chatting today, and around five p.m. we took a break to drink some wine and plot each other's upcoming goals. We also grabbed dinner at the place we went a few nights ago - many tings are closed on Sundays in Dubuque, but luckily there was a good restaurant open, and my scallops were perfect.

Then we came back to the house and chatted a bit more, and then I adjourned upstairs to pack most of my stuff. I just have to shove everything in the car in the morning, and then V and I will start the drive toward home - I'll drop her in Cedar Rapids sometime after lunch and will hopefully be home in time to start getting caught up on work before the abbreviated work week begins. But the retreat has been very #worthit and I'm feeling inspired, so hopefully I'll keep the momentum going.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: