Friday, August 30, 2024

do you want to kick it seaside

I had a very nice low-key day. I got a ton of sleep last night, which was very welcome after a long week of fitful slumber. And I worked from my hotel this morning while having breakfast, which is one of my favorite things to do. 

At some point I went into the office and said hi to Adit - we recently switched spaces and I wanted to acclimate before the million meetings I have on Tuesday. Then I met up with Heather (aka dear respected madam) for lunch at Regent Thai. She lives in Oregon now, but she happened to be in SF this week, so it was v serendipitous to see her. At some point Durand joined us, which was also great, and it was a v nice couple of hours.

Then I came back to my hotel and worked the rest of the day, with some breaks to talk to Katie and also to Chandlord. And now I need to sleep because I have a v rigorous day planned tomorrow (which means I'm going to veg out at a spa for a few hours). Goodnight!

No comments: