Friday, August 09, 2024

in the night, the stormy night, she'd close her eyes

I had a decent day - it was almost too cold this morning to work on my balcony, which made me sad. But I slogged all morning and got some good work done, so at least there's that.

I skipped out a little early this afternoon to run to Des Moines and get my hair cut. I'm telling myself this was a valid work activity since I want to look my best for an event I'm going to in two weeks (although I'm also going to Drewbaby's wedding in two weeks, so maybe that was a bigger incentive). I also dropped off some dry cleaning, ran to the mall to return a couple of tings + buy a couple of other tings, made a quick stop at Trader Joe's and Target, and overall fulfilled many of my city needs.

Then I came home, and I should have watched Olympics but I messed around on my laptop and talked to [censored] instead. But now it's time to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: