Wednesday, August 28, 2024

so baby pull me closer

I'm still too exhausted to blog, but I had a good day - an amazing breakfast and good general session, a lunch that almost gave me heatstroke, a v interesting afternoon session on regulatory issues (fun bc I like politics), some good one on one convos, and a lightning trip back my hotel to freshen up for the evening activity. 

The evening was at Safari West, and it involved riding around in a big safari-style jeep and looking at random (mostly non dangerous) animals they've acquired over the year. Dinner included the best gluten free mac and cheese i've ever had, followed by a long conversation with Adam. Then I did an hour of playing drums just to appease the conference organizer...

But my goodwill can only extend so far, and tonight it did not extend to the after party. So I got back to my room at eleven and I'm hoping I'll sufficiently decompressed to go to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: