Thursday, August 22, 2024

glue

I'm v. tired - I worked all day, and I've spent most of the evening attempting to pack for a trip of indeterminate length with too many activities packed into it. Yesterday I had to go to Des Moines with my parents, and today I slogged in an attempt to catch up before being off again tomorrow. Drewbaby is getting married this weekend, and I have to go to Des Moines tomorrow afternoon to run a couple of errands before the rehearsal. But after the wedding, I'm flying straight to California for a work event, and I'm currently scheduled to stay for an extra week after. This, as you can imagine, makes packing tricky.

I want to be someone who goes carry-on only, but I don't know if it will happen this trip. However, I'm mostly packed and I'm taking a v. reasonable amount of clothes, so it may be feasible if I cut down on all my toiletries / shoes / etc. That, however, is a problem for tomorrow - and I need to go to bed asap if I'm going to get up early enough to do everything I need to do before I leave. Goodnight!

No comments: